Which would you rather have?

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Introduction

I have not done a blog before so this may start off a little rough. My name is Mike and I am making this blog to share news to whoever is willing to listen. I have experimented with technology for a long time and built a computer at age 15. I do not claim to be the most informed in the tech world so I will also be sharing information from other sources that you may recognize. When doing so I will supply you with the link so that you too may do your own research. 

Technology has influenced most elements in my life as I can only assume it has for you too. I grew up with a good amount of technology and ever since then technology has been ever expanding and getting better. I also have a soft spot for gaming and the community that surrounds it. I watch Twitch.tv streams on occasion and play an assortment of games. The idea of VR gaming is a big interest of mine and will be a big topic of discussion.

Thank you for checking out my blog and I hope you enjoy reading what I have to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment